Tuesday 9 August 2011

Editorial: Shit It's Noisy Outside

by Shaky Parkinson

On behalf of everyone here at the Guff I wish to apologise for our lack of news output over the past few days.  The reason being a huge dip in concentration levels caused by the long running street party that is taking place outside our central London office.  

I've been staring at my typewriter for three days and have yet to write a meaningful word.  I thought the fucking Olympics were still a few months off, but this shindig is driving me insane and shows no signs of stopping.

I've tried calling in a noise pollution complaint but was greeted with nothing but sarcasm and disdain.  I know there may be other important things going on in this country but my god it sounds like there's a fucking riot going on outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment