Tuesday 25 December 2012

Internal Memo: Season's Greetings

Dear All,

First off I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and ask the person who abused the photocopying machine on Saturday's office bash to come forward.  The act was neither entertaining nor clever and reflects a standard of activity far below the heraldic wit that our subscribers have come to expect from us.  God knows how Gladys will react to the sight of next years paper budget being wasted on the promotion of the male member but the task will no doubt take more muscle to fix than the usual mop and bucket approach and I'll not be taking the flack for this one.

That said I'm looking forward to the Carol Concert and utter my thanks to Goodgame who has lived up to his name by faxing across the lyrics for tomorrow's festivities.  Time may be against us but a little work and we'll get this baby nailed.  I've had a read and must confess that my memory was in dire need of refreshing as it would appear I have little recollection of the words and the music quite escapes me having not heard it since the Upper Butterfield Midnight Mass service back in '86.  So have fun with it and I'll see you all at The Plough at a prompt 5ish and we'll soil a few hearts.

Shaky xxx



Away In A Manger (Lyrics)


Hooked up with a minger,
Legs splayed on the bed,
My little poor penis,
Laid down his soft head.

Her parts in the lamplight,
Looked up where she lay,
My little poor penis,
Asleep in her hay.

The prattle is flowing,
In coldness she waits,
My little poor penis,
Sore crying he makes.

I hate thee poor penis,
Catch glance eye to eye,
Let's leave this here bedside,
'fore one of us cries.

Be with me poor penis,
Apologies I pray,
Chance takings will never,
Take home to away.

Flee all these one nighters,
In your tender care,
And take me to heaven,
When better's not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment